Monday, June 30, 2008

A lot has happened over the past couple months, so I figured I better take some time update the good ol' blog. First off, my brother Jaron graduated from Mesa High!! Its amazing to see how far he's come since his accident almost 2 years ago. Who would have known that a kid who had to learn to sit up and walk again would graduate with flying colors! He really is so smart even though we joke about him having "drain bamage"! I am so proud of him and I can't believe he's growing up so fast!! The night of graduation was pretty bad weather so they moved everything into the auditorium, but because of that they only allowed two guests per student. So Jaron decided not to walk with his class and we threw our own party! It was nice to have family there to support him. 


Me and the rest of the fam
Jaron with Grandma & Grandpa Porter


My two handsome brothers!

1 comment:

TJ Ali Bridget Kate said...

Hurray for a new post! I love the pictures! I'n glad the "drain bamage" didn't make Jaron not so "nomal" ;) How are your Wednesdays (or just about anyday) looking? Wanna start up the old playdate again?