Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This is a tribute to my wonderful, hardworking husband. He has been working two jobs since we started dating & I know he does it for me. Brock works at Countrywide now known as Bank Of America during the day and then at night he would go deliver pizza for Hungry Howies (best pizza ever!). He's been working 12+ hour days since we met... What a man! I could tell the stress was starting to affect him but I didn't know if he would want to quit delivering. Anyways, he no longer works there and he has been so much more relaxed. I do miss having free pizza all the time but my thighs don't haha! I just want to say that I am SO glad I married such a hard worker who loves me enough to work so hard. Does my man deliver? My man delivers! (Well, not pizza anymore). I love you baby!!!

He really is having fun even though he doesn't look like it
Me & my man!
This is Brock on his last night delivering

A close up of the sign so ya'll recognize!

2 comments:

TJ Ali Bridget Kate said...

Hurray for more time with your hubby! I am sure he likes the extra time with you, especially at night...wink, wink!

melissa hogle said...

Yay! You and b-rock look like just the cutest little overs I have ever seen! Well, I heard brock texted my husband to go bowling the other night- I would have made him get up and go if I would have seen it! News Flash, TC Hogle is the ultimate old man of the univerise. He goes to bed earlier than anyone I have ever met. We really need to work on him.....I am afraid if he keeps up this pace we will be getting in bed at like 5:30 pm by next year. What a world. Let go to dinner this weekend ( it will have to be a like taco bell or something cuz we are broke). Love you guys!