Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let me tell you about the Secret!

It seems lately I have been exposed to some new and very wonderful things, & I have been loving it! I'm sure this has been around for some time & I am just now getting to it but I'm glad to have even come across it. This is a book but it is also available on DVD and CD. It's kind of hard to explain what the secret is. I can tell you, it is empowering and uplifting. I just finished watching the DVD & I am feeling so positive about life and feeling as if I can do anything! It does have some parts that are a little out there but for the most part this "secret" is something that I believe can change lives. I recommend looking into this, but make sure you have an open mind!

1 comment:

nolongerablog said...

corys mom bought us this book for Christmas last year and i havent even cracked it open, now i guess i must might have to.