Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanksgiving





Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. We again went up to Snowflake and had a nice time. Brock and I had fun taking pictures by this beautiful tree in my dad's yard. We also stopped by my Grandpa Porter's Bed & Breakfast because Brock had never seen it. I'm glad I married such a wonderful man who is so willing to take me to see my family. Thanksgiving was pretty quiet with lots of good food. Pretty sure I gained a couple pounds just off Thanksgiving dinner. 

2 comments:

melissa hogle said...

Jes! I can never get over how stinking cute you are! Looks like it was a fun trip to snowflake!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous that you get to go to Snowflake all the time. Sigh. Hello! I havent been blogging for a very long time and today I realized I had your blog address. Blogs are great. But you need to update and tell about Christmas. My little girl is sooooo cute! I am thinking about not working anymore. Wouldnt that be wonderful? We should talk its been a while.