Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall

Fall is in the air. I can feel it. And I... am... super... excited! Fall is my favorite season. I wish I lived back east where the leaves change and fall is totally rad and it actually feels like we're changing seasons instead of just going from hot to less hot. I always wished I could live someplace like this:

And I would drive down this road to get there
Inside my house I would be crafty and decorate my house with things like this:
Or this
And this
A girl can dream right? If I had tons of money, pretty sure it would all go towards fall decor. I love the mornings in the fall... the air is crisp, cool, and clean. I always imagine myself in my cozy house next to a fireplace drinking hot chocolate and reading a book. And, it would always be fall. Again, a girl can dream.

No comments: