Friday, October 1, 2010

Thank You

I want to thank everyone for their sweet comments on the news of our little jellybean/gummy bear/parasite (joking). I really have nothing else to say because my life is boring and I have a double chin. Oh... I will mention that we don't know if it's a boy yet (I think it is) & we have no names yet. Baby Jorgan is kind of a temporary name... One day Brock thought he was having a heart attack (I can't imagine why, we eat so good) and he said, "Tell Baby Jorgan I love him." He said it like he was dying and I was like... "Jorgan? Ew." Sooooo.... not really sure if I like the name but it has stuck for now cuz anytime we talk about the baby we call it Baby Jorgan. And that's my cool story.

1 comment:

lori.huffaker said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant, congrats!! I do have to tell you that Chelsea's husband Jacoby has a brother named Jorgan, and I had never heard it before, so it was funny to see it on your blog!! Hope we see you guys at Thanksgiving!!