Wednesday, November 10, 2010

99% Positive

Well... it's 99% positive we're having a girl! When we heard it was a girl Brock & I looked at each other and we're like... Wait! I thought we were having a boy! We've had ourselves convinced it's a boy since everyone else in his family had a boy first. Not that we're not excited, but we've just had it in our heads we're having a boy and now it's a girl. So unless our baby is a late bloomer and grows some testicles, it's a girl. We've decided on Adelaide for the name but that could also change. We've got an active baby girl and everything looks good!

5 comments:

chloƩ said...

Yay!!! that is soo exciting! i love the name! you guys will make the best parents!!

Kaylee said...

Cute name!

Hans and Holly said...

Hurray for girls! I like boys also, but girls are so fun to dress up and do their hair. Now I have a reason to start making hairbows again! I love you guys and I hope that everything is going well for you Jes.

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Jes,
How exciting!!! A cute, fun, prissy little girl! Good thing we have the blogs to keep in touch! I hope you are feeling well and i'm glad to hear your baby is healthy...its such a relief! Good luck! You could post pics ya know!!! I know you don't feel cute but i'm sure you look adorable! Congrats! Tell your mom I said "hi" and give her a hug! Love you guys...take care!

Krista said...

AWE! I am SOOOO excited for you! It is seriously THE BEST to have a girl first! She will be SO helpful! hahaha, and it is SO fun to dress them up, girl clothes are so much more fun to buy!
Miss you and Felicia is right Prego pictures are needed :)