Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trip to Snowflake

We had a day off of school and work so my sweet husband took me up to Snowflake for a day. He knew I had been wanting to go and I was threatening to go by myself... haha I'm so nice. So Monday night we left and came back early this morning. We had a nice time and it was great to see my dad. The weather was SO cold but it felt SO good! Definitely hot chocolate weather. We just hung out and again I don't have very many pictures. On Tuesday we ate at Trapper's (good country cookin') for breakfast and then about 2 hours later had 2 slices of pizza from Bits (I had to get some of that while I was in town) and then later we ate Mexican at Eva's and then went back to Trapper's for pie. So much for Biggest Loser! Pretty sure I'm back to where I started after all that. I'm just grateful for my wonderful husband who does so much for me. We had a great time and for some reason got excited about the idea of building our own house and so many other things that are not even possible right now... gotta dream right?






6 comments:

Jeremy,Jennie said...

Ooooh I'm jealous.....good 'ole Snowflake :). I can't wait to be home for the holiday's!!! Okay so your Halloween costumes were awesome!!!! Yes totally dirty, but hilarious!!!!

Becca said...

Hey you should have called me!! Lol
Glad you got to come see your dad.

Anonymous said...

LOL Cute Blog! We had so much fun hanging out tonight. Let's do it again....probably after holidays and after I have the baby. LOL!

melissa hogle said...

Seriously Jes - when do I get to come to snowflake with you? When????

Logan & Lindy said...

Hi Jessica its Lindy (Willis)! How are you doing? You look so happy with your husband! Married life is the best huh!!! I love your hair super cute! Your post makes me miss Snowflake! I love that place!!! My blog is private so email me and I will invite you to my blog! loganlindy@gmail.com Also I was looking through your blog and saw that your husband fixes xbox's my husbands xbox 360 broke! CAN HE FIX IT?? We having been looking for a place to fix it! let me know. Thanks so much!!! TTYL

amber said...

Jes! Oh I was so excited to find your blog! how are you these days? It looks like you are so happy. I enjoyed reading through all your posts. come by and visit my blog sometime!