Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HaLlOwEeN!!

These are our Halloween pictures. I didn't get very many though. We went to a party that my friend Kristyn threw and it was fun! We had awesome decorations and lots of good food. The funny thing about our costume is that Brock bought it and I assumed he was trying to be funny. Well, one day he asked me if our costumes were dirty and I looked at him like "You're joking right?" He hadn't realized our costumes were kinda dirty! Haha I love my husband, he is always surprising me! 
The plug & socket
Sorry I had to put this is here
TC & Melissa (she made the perfect troll)
Cory & Kristyn

Check out that nose!
I didn't even know this guy but I liked his costume (cereal killer)
Most of the food was gone when I took this
This was the rad fog/bubble machine

2 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Ok so your costumes are completely dirty...only Brock can get away with something like that. Where did he buy those anyway?

Becca said...

jes- your costumes crack me up. that is totally something bobby would buy for us to be! Looks like you guys had fun!