Saturday, October 17, 2009

Help Wanted

I hate making decisions. I know it's shocking (not for people who know me). I have to make decisions all the time at work and because of that, I don't like having to make them more that I have to. It drives Brock crazy. So, the point of my story is... we just got the house and I am in desperate need of decorating help. I know what style I like the problem is I don't know how to get it. I would love some help so if anyone is willing to help an extremely indecisive person or knows someone who has a lot of patience and interior decorating skills... send them my way! Another issue is I'm limited in how much I can spend. So I have to do little things here and there. So again, I need someone with LOTS of patience and good taste. Just leave a comment if you or someone you know can help. Below is a sample of what I like.



4 comments:

Candice and Steve said...

OK Jesica....just copy the pictures that you posted! That's what we all do. We find pictures of what we like, then we just copy it the best we can. Hey, I'm good at making decisions for other people, I have a hard time making them for myself. Shalene and Calli are also good at making decisions for other people. We'll all help you!

Becca said...

I could help you. Not sure if that does you any good me living in snowflake. lol

Hans and Holly said...

I agree with the comment about trying to copy the picture to the best of your ability. I love these looks by the way, but that is just because your and my taste is quite similar. We are moving by the way to Moore, OK (basically in between Norman and OKC). It is a long story I will have to tell you someday.

Designer Cakes said...

we need to just pick times and dates!! you need to give me the times you can and we can just plan around that..