Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jackpot

Can I just say, I hit the jackpot when I married Brock. Ever since Brock broke his wrists he's been focusing on school and hasn't had a job. Which is totally fine because I want him to focus on school. Well school got out and he wanted to get a job. I pretty much talked him about of it because really? Who is going to hire you for 3 months? Then you've got school again so... just enjoy the summer because you have the rest of your life to work. Am I right? Of course I am. Well... having him stay home has been the best thing. So much stuff has been done around the house. It's awesome. I'll mention something that needs to be done and voila! It's done without me even asking! How rad is that? He's such a sweetheart and I told him when we have kids he can stay home and be Mr. Mom. Anyways, I just had to brag about how good my husband treats me. It's rare so I have to brag when I can. Haha totally kidding.

2 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Yeah, I'd like to hear some of the weak sauce things that Brock has accomplished given that he has all day to do them...and no kids...

Candice and Steve said...

Uh-oh, now what's going to happen since he's working at the Bread Store? At least you'll have a nice loaf of bread every day :)