Thursday, March 29, 2012

Time Flies

Addie turned one year old today. I know parents always say this but honestly, I can't believe it's already been a year! I feel like I just had her and it's such a bittersweet day for me. I can't help but think back to the day I had her. When she decided to come, she made it fast and I almost had her in the car. I'm happy she's growing up so big but I miss my baby girl. Well, she still is my baby girl but she definitely won't be for long. Addie truly has been such a blessing. She has been a great baby and is so sweet, I honestly couldn't ask for more. Heavenly Father knew I needed a good baby and boy did I get one! Addie is walking all over the place without help and is learning new things every day. She gives me kisses and points to my nose when I ask her where it is. Words cannot express how much I love this girl! My computer is being dumb and won't load my pictures so for now, I'm only doing one and will post more later. A lot of the pictures will be the same as Facebook so I apologize. We love you Addie cakes and can't imagine life without you!!