Thursday, October 16, 2008

Car Show


This is the rest stop before Payson. It was a little chili but not bad
Wild hogs baby!

Us at the Snowflake Temple
  A close up 

The guys with Candice
The gals with Steve

How cute...Twins!

The last weekend of September was the Run To The Pines Car Show in Pinetop. Brock & I rented a Harley and rode up with his parents and his sister's and their hubbies. We had a lot of fun even though we got rained on (and I said it wouldn't happen). We stayed with my dad and he rode up to the car show on his Harley. Shalene and Calli made a fabulous french toast breakfast for us on Sunday. Everyone had a great time and we got to enjoy the perfect weather that Snowflake had to offer. I wish I had more pictures because the car show was great and we also stopped by this crazy house with all kinds of taxidermy. It's kind of a long story but this guy in Pinetop who is related to Brock's sister in law is a MAJOR hunter. So much of a hunter, he has an elephant head on his wall! Crazy! He also had a lion and so many other animals I had never seen. We plan on doing another motorcycle trip to Tombstone so whoever wants to come, you are welcome to!!  

No comments: