Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Sweetheart

I love this picture of Brock. He took it of himself early one morning on our honeymoon in Mexico. I just happened to come across it and want to just take a minute and tell my husband how much I love him. Marrying Brock was the best decision of my life. He makes me so happy and I can't imagine my life without him. He is so sweet to me... the other night we were making the bed together and I was apologizing to him for being kinda mean and an emotional rollercoaster lately. His response was, "That's ok baby... gotta have opposition in all things, right? Otherwise, we wouldn't know the good from the bad." He is so good with me and is usually doing something crazy. Sorry if this is super mushy but I truly appreciate my husband even though I may not always show it. He is my everything and I look forward to growing old & having saggy butts!!! Love ya babe!

3 comments:

Jim and Shalene said...

Ok, so I totally just cried my eyes out reading that. I have no idea why...Maybe my pregnant hormones are coming out,but wow...That was so cute.

Jim and Shalene said...

Um...This is Shalene NOT Jim..hahaha..I'm logged on under the wrong person.

Bonnie and Kirk said...

How come where not on your "people we dig" area. That's not cool!!