Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lost

I don't know about anyone else out there but I have recently become a HUGE Lost fan. Brock was way into it before I was. He kept trying to get me to watch it and I kept refusing because I didn't want to get sucked in to something when I had school, work, blah, blah, blah. All I can say is I am SO glad I let him talk me into watching the first episode. I fell in love. I couldn't stop watching the episodes. I pretty much went through the first few seasons of Lost in like 2 weeks if that. So now we're down to the final season. I'm so sad. It's a bittersweet experience because I know it needs to end (because really how much longer could they drag out the craziness) but I'm going to miss it. I'm going to miss talking about what's going on and the anticipation of watching next week's episode. I'm also going to miss the crew. Jack is totally cute but his character has been really bugging me lately. Sawyer is one of my other favorites. He has totally changed since the show first started and I love it. He's such a teddy bear at heart. Kate hasn't really ever been one of my favorites. She's too much drama going on and she's a total floozy. She's totally hot though... Brock & I both agree on that. Hugo is pretty awesome too. That kid cracks me up. This may sound weird but does anyone else think Jacob is sexy? I think he's totally sexy. He's up there with Jack & Sawyer in my book. Oh, I found this picture... had to share it but the only downer is that Kate is in it. It's ok though cuz she's hot too.



1 comment:

Teresa :) said...

Oh Jess we have been so obsessed for the last 4 years its crazy right. I love this picture because I am such a J and K kinda girl. haha :) If she would just pull her head out of her bum. haha hope your doing good and your hubby is all healed up. :)