Monday, February 8, 2010

That's Not What Your Girlfriend Says

Have to admit I was a tad bit disappointed in the Super Bowl commercials. However, like everyone else, one of my favorites was the Betty White commercial. I was laughing so hard and I loved it when she got tackled. My other favorite was the Dorito's commercial with the guys at the gym... so random but very hilarious. I was looking forward to other great commercials but I didn't really find any. Sad, but oh well. We hung out at the in-laws house then went home. Brock was asleep by 9 pm... I wasn't too far behind him even though I took a super long nap after church. We've turned into a couple of old farts. Which means I have nothing exciting to blog about. Work has been crazy but I should be grateful I have a job even if it is wiping poopy butts and hoo-ha's all day long. Did I mention I took care of a 580 pound man?? Super nice guy I felt bad for him... but boy was he a lot of work.
Brock is doing good, he's been getting therapy three times a week. He's a lot more independent and I'm actually not doing that much for him besides driving him around and helping him get his pants and socks on. We have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday so we'll see what they say. Well, I have nothing else to blog about except the weather has been awesome here and I am SO glad I don't live some place where it snows September through April. For those of you who are jealous, you should be. :) Hope everyone else had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Kirk said...

Where does it snow September through April???

Candice and Steve said...

I'm glad Brock is more independent too. I love babysitting him on Wednesday. I think he loves it too....all that mother/son time together. Hee hee.