Monday, February 8, 2010

Not for Runner Lovers

I HATE RUNNING. Yep, I said it. Why, why, why, do I do run?? Good question. I'm not really sure either. I guess it's good for you or something crazy like that. I'm not sure I believe it because when I run I feel like I'm going to die and someone is doing this:

Not so helpful when I'm trying to breathe. I figured I've had my gym membership since last June.... I should probably go more than 3 months out of the year, right? I think that's why I decided to go the gym again because I forgot what it feels like. My body is on fire, my muscles start spasming in rebellion, my lungs are on fire, screaming at me, "WHY?!", I sound like an asthmatic, and pretty sure the people behind me can see all my jello glory bouncing around. Hence the reason I'm at the gym people!! Deal with it. You don't like it, close your eyes. Kim Kardashian and Beyonce don't get any crap for having a ghetto booty, why should I? Oh right... cuz I look nothing like them. I know there are tons of people out there who love running, including some of my family members. Sadly, I am not one of them. Maybe it's one of those things if I keep going at it, things will get better... pfff. Riiight! It's ok though... Brock has accepted all of this and is dealing with it quite well. To prove how much he has accepted it, he has given me a personalized ringtone for when I call....Baby Got Back. Oh yeah.

3 comments:

chloƩ said...

oh man i hate running. i had a gym pass for 2 years and i think i went like 5 times total. biggest waste of money ever. i liked to pretend i just bought a really expensive keychain that made it appear that i worked out. hahaha, yeah right! i used to want to be one of those people that LOVED running. but then i realized that those people are liars :) haha jk, but no really, i think they kinda are! i think i am just jealous.. i walk outside to get the mail and i am tired. baby got back girls unite!!

melissa hogle said...

Oh my gosh I love you Jes. That is exactly how I feel. You should come running with me if you ever get the chance, I bet the buddy system could motivate us! I miss you and feel like I dont get to see enough of you guys lately! Blast life and its business!

steenky bee said...

Oh sister girl, I don't like running either. I just started doing Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred and I'm really liking it. She's sassy and sort of mean and that's what I need when I'm working out.

Your blog is so cute!