Monday, September 22, 2008

Biggest Loser...

I think it's unfair that guys lose weight so much easier than girls! So far this week I have not lost ANY weight. I haven't gained either so I guess that's a good thing. From what I've heard, my bro-in-law Jim has already lost a good amount of weight. This week was a challenge. I was able to get rid of my 5 lb tub of chocolate chip cookie dough but I did have a couple cookies. Saturday night was hard because we went out to Chili's with family and friends and it's hard to eat good when you're eating out. Plus, the only reason I go to Chili's is because of the Chocolate Molten cake.... which Brock did order but I held strong! I'd already had my cookies haha! Brock & I have been riding our beach cruisers around a lot but it's not really enough to burn major calories. At least we're doing something. We're supposed to weight in every week so we'll see what the scale says! 

1 comment:

melissa hogle said...

I hate trying to lose weight at the same time as TC - I swear he sheds the poundage like a bazillion times faster than I do! It makes me mental. Good Luck I am proud of you guys! All I know is that I am not going to be losing weight any time in the next few months...in fact I am on the exact opposite path! Ha Ha! Jes come hang out with me already I miss ya!