Sunday, September 7, 2008

What Happens In Vegas...

So we decided to go to Vegas Saturday night around 11pm. Why not since we have a long weekend? Plus, I've never been so that's one more reason to go. We spent the night in Laveen with our friends Beau & Kelsey. We got to bed around 2 am and got up to leave for Vegas at 5 am. We crammed 8 of us into their Ford Explorer...talk about cozy! I got to know my in-laws VERY well! Haha joking, but it was a tight squeeze. So below are some pictures from our trip.
This is our group on the shuttle to the strip from our hotel. I love how Shalene isn't even aware there's a picture happening! Calli knows what up though!

This is in front of the Luxor (I think). The weather was a little warm but nothing like here.
New York, New York baby!!
This is our good friend the Coca-Cola bear. Brock looks scared like he's going to get hit somewhere!
Our other good friend, the M&M guy!

This is a room full of blacklights at the M&M factory. All you can see is my purse and part of my shirt.
My first slot machine! I won SO much! Not really but I wish :)
My favorite part of the trip! Haha just kidding. Us girls couldn't resist getting a picture with the poster.
This is Brock's future ride...We took this at the Harley Davidson Cafe
I put this picture up only because I love Kelsey's face!
This was one the walls at the HD Cafe. If you can't tell, the flag is made of chains!!
The food at the Harley Davidson cafe was so good.

3 comments:

nolongerablog said...

fun!! i love vegas..

Shalene said...

I think I gained 10 lbs in those 2 days...It's not every day you can eat an all you can eat breakfast buffet and then a huge piece of pumpkin pie....and oh how we got to know eachother and all of our relationship issues...It was fun though !!! We all have pics to prove it !

melissa hogle said...

Lets take a trip together!