Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Weigh In

So we did the weigh in for Biggest Loser on Tuesday and so far Brock has lost 2 lbs and I have lost 3 lbs! Now, I'm not trying to brag because sure my weight came off fast, but just watch me not be able to lose any more weight! But I'm being really good (at least trying to) and so is Brock. Even if we don't win, we are on our way to being the sexiest people on the planet. Oh wait, we already are! Just in case you didn't recognize the supermodels in the picture, it's us. 

5 comments:

Kaylee said...

Glad to be on your "people you dig" list! Sounds like thats what me and my husband need to do, so we can look like you guys(ang and n brad)!

Brook & Rich Aceves said...

Hey Jes.... looks like you had a great trip and are looking great... keep it up. I need your address to mail you an invite. So hope it gets to you in time. You should still have my e-mail. or call. have a good one.

nolongerablog said...

lol you guys are too funny! :)

Hans and Holly said...

Hey,
I am trying to find contact info for people in our Snowflake graduating class. We want to have a 5 year reunion. Is there anyway I could get your address and contact info? If you could also let anyone you still keep in contact with know that we need their info as well, I would appreciate it. All info needs to be emailed to snowflake2004@hotmail.com ASAP. Thanks, and hope all is well.

Holly (Bryant) Carlson

P.S call me sometime.

Jeremy,Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.