Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christams & New Year's

Not that anyone cares but here is my late post about Christmas and stuff. It was pretty chill but nice. I had an awesome Christmas (my husband spoils me) and Brock has had better years haha. Poor kid has a wife who has no idea what to get him. I try and space out gifts because his birthday is January 6th (next post to come) so I can't give him all the cool stuff on one holiday. Oh wait, you need cool stuff in order to give them as gifts. Ooops. I apologized to Brock about how bad his Christmas was. He starts asking me about all these different things and I'm like... You wanted that? Since when? What a great wife I am...not. For the Huffaker family my brother-in-law made t-shirts that say "Recycled Christmas" on the front. No, we're not Mother Earth weirdos we just decided to regift this year. Our theme was "Something Bottled, Something Baked, Something Old That You Remake". It was actually pretty cool we all got creative it was great. Anyways, New Years was chill too. We went over to Shalene & Jim's house, ate good grub, played games, and watched YouTube videos until it was time for the countdown. I don't know about anyone else but for some reason I feel so weird that it's 2010. Why? I'm not sure I can't even explain it but it just feels weird. Here are some pictures. I've been slacking on pictures so these aren't the greatest but here ya go.

The whole Huffaker family wearing our Recycled Christmas shirts

Nash & Fenix

Nash came up to me & said, "Take my picture!" So I did. Such a spaz

Some of the kids playing with their gifts
This is Dolly. Isn't she so stinkin' cute?! She growls all the time it's hilarious

Brock & Dolly. I'm training him to be dad by forcing him to hold babies

Some pics of the family looking excited
Fenix held this pose for the longest time. Kid cracks me up

Brock, Duke & I in front of our Christmas tree

We played a little Guitar Hero. No karaoke this year (darn)

Max & I. I love this kid!

Brock & I just after it turned into 2010

Our first kiss of the year

Some of the gang from the New Years Party

No comments: