Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yumminess

I have discovered a new show that is slowly becoming one of my favorites. It's kinda cheesy but totally worth it (see pictures below). It's called The Legend of the Seeker. I don't always get to watch it but when I do... it makes my day. I just had to share this piece of yumminess with everyone. Don't worry, I know I'm married. But if I wasn't....


(He kinda looks like Brock.... ha! And I look like the hottie below)


By the way, Brock is doing really good. The doctor had us stay overnight for pain control which was a fabulous idea. Brock got out of surgery and was in excruciating pain. It was really hard to not go into nurse mode. It was really hard to see him in pain too. He was hurting so bad he wanted him arms cut off. They had to pump him full of pain medication before he finally was somewhat comfortable. I called my brothers-in-law Eric & Jim and had them give Brock a blessing. Brock ended up having a pretty good night. He did have a hard time peeing (which is normal after anesthesia) so the nurse made him get up every 2 hours and try to pee which meant I got up every two hours because he didn't want anyone to see him naked. We came home the next day and I've been keeping him drugged up pretty good. He improves every day which is awesome. He did scare me the other day though. Saturday morning I was getting ready for work and he woke up and had to pee. So I helped him to the bathroom and as he's sitting on the toilet, it was making a running noise. You know the noise when the chain gets caught and the toilet makes a running noise every so often? Well, this is our conversation as he's doing his thing.

Brock: What's that noise?

Me: It's nothing just the toilet being weird. I'll take care of it.

Brock: It's ok... I'm a plumber I can fix it, I just want to know what you do to fix it. Why are you all dressed up?

Me (in scrubs): I have to work today remember?

Brock: Honey, you need to tell me these things.

Then he just kept saying random things it was so funny. I was so scared though because I was worried he was going to do something crazy and hurt himself before his mom got there to be with him. I was so worried and almost didn't go in to work. He's good now so I'm happy. I must have drugged him a little too much. Oops :)

No comments: